11 april 2011

Hire me!

Do they think I'm some sort of lunie because I burp up all these wonderful qualities I possess and all the reasons why I'm perfect for their job? Isn't that what you're supposed to do? It's far more likely that they have 117 over qualified people with a college degree and years of actual (relevant) work experience to choose from though... So who the hell's gonna care about little me, no matter my qualities? That's right - no one. And I'm not going back to junk mail delivering and sorting. I've done enough of that for a life time! In my own little comfortable bubble I think a student at KTH who has actually had some real jobs and who seems to be a decent person deserves better than a job that requires no knowledge at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wish I was super confident and could just call every company in the city of Stockholm and sound like I know exactly what I'm doing and that they want nothing more than to hire me. Eeh.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar