20 februari 2013

Yellow Foam

Earplugs rock. They protect against neighboring babies crying non stop for hours on end, traffic noises, other annoying neighbors, the fact that computers never really are quiet even on good, cool days (especially the tiny laptop species), etc etc. I'm guessing a plus is I was never prone to ear infections, too, otherwise it might not be that smart to wear them when sleeping and studying. Yellow foam and me, why didn't I think of that earlier?

Note to self no. Wednesday
1. Read last HRM report.
2. Do one chapter of statistics exercises
3. Figure out how to get a grade on my current English skills without adding another 18 credits to the rest of this term, which is already crammed (come on, CEFR level B2 is for sissies! "Limited working proficiency"... tss)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar