04 januari 2013

Before and after

Makes me wonder what has happened to me during all this time. I mean, surely something major is supposed to happen over a period of 5 years? Some big event, massive change... something? I tend to agree with those who claim that change is never as clear to those around you as to those who don't see you very often. Since I'm mostly around myself (anything else would just be weird and point to some kind of split personality disorder) I can't really think of anything hugeish... apart from like everything in my life. Except it doesn't feel like it. Interesting how it happens. What I also find interesting is the color transformation this guy has been through.


Yup, you're just gonna have to deal with me going all horsey again. It's about frigging time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar